Time 4 Vanilla Protein Pancakes
To make this delicious Time 4 Vanilla Protein Pancakes recipe you will need the following ingredients:
60g of Self Raising Flour
2 Scoops Time 4 Whey Protein Professional Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour
2 tablespoons of Stevia (recommended sweetener for baking to prevent burning or excessive sweetness)
½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
1 Whole Egg
125ml of Unsweetened Almond Milk or Skimmed Milk (depending on your preference)
1) Sift the Self Raising Flour, Time 4 Whey Protein Professional, Stevia, and Baking Powder into a mixing bowl and mix gently
2) Whisk the Egg and Milk into the dry mixture
3) Heat a frying pan on a low heat (too high can cause the Stevia to burn)
4) Lightly cover the pan with spray oil and pour in the mixture (this recipe roughly makes 6x 10cm diameter pancakes)
5) Flip when small bubbles begin to form on top of the pancakes
7) Serve with your choice of topping (e.g. zero calorie syrups or fruit). For a high protein syrup mix 1 scoop of Time 4 Whey Protein Professional with a few drops of water and top off pancakes with some bananas
Try this delicious Time 4 Vanilla Protein Pancakes recipe today.
TASTY TIME 4 TREATS
We have worked with one of Italy’s leading flavour houses to produce some of the best tasting sports supplements available.
Our Time 4 Whey Protein Professional is an ideal product to use to make high protein deserts, protein bars, protein flapjacks and other healthy treats. The flavours are delicious and so easy to work with.
Also try using our Time 4 Collagen+ which can easily be added to hot and cold drinks and virtually any recipe as it mixes easily, is unflavoured, has a very neutral taste and is gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, GMO free, sugar free and fat free.
Our customers are always sending in recipe ideas and we love to share them on our website so you can try them at home. If you have a recipe that uses our products and you would like to share it then please drop us an email with the ingredients, method, and some good images. If you can also work out the macros that would be a great help as this makes it a lot easier to work these treats into your diet whether that would be low fat, low carbs or keto.
Check out our other recipe pages to find high protein porridge, protein overnight oats, protein doughnuts, protein pancakes, protein brownies, flapjacks, protein bites, protein truffles, protein cheesecake, protein ice cream, protein waffles, protein cakes, protein yoghurt and much more.