Time 4 Strawberry & Raspberry Oatcakes
To make this Strawberry & Raspberry Oatcakes recipe, you will need:
1) Mix everything together except for Fruits and Chocolate.
2) Add water till you have a solid, not too wet dough.
3) Add Raspberries (about 1/2 cup) carefully.
4) Pour everything in a baking tray (should be about 1.5 inch high with batter in the tray).
5) Bake for about 25 min at 170 degrees.
6) Take the cake out of the tray and let cool down.
7) Melt Chocolate in microwave (about 40 sec), stir well and pour over the cake.
8) Decorate with Strawberries and indulge!
Try this amazing Strawberry & Raspberry Oatcakes recipe today.
TASTY TIME 4 TREATS
We have worked with one of Italy’s leading flavour houses to produce some of the best tasting sports supplements available.
Our Time 4 Whey Protein is an ideal product to use to make high protein deserts, protein bars, protein flapjacks and other healthy treats. The flavours are delicious and so easy to work with. Also try using our Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) and Intra Workout (BCAAs) for healthy muscle building slushies and protein jelly.
Also try using our Time 4 Collagen + which can easily be added to hot and cold drinks and virtually any recipe as it mixes easily, is unflavoured, has a very neutral taste and is gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, GMO free, sugar free and fat free.
Our customers are always sending in recipe ideas and we love to share them on our website so you can try them at home. If you have a recipe that uses our products and you would like to share it then please drop us an email with the ingredients, method, and some good images. If you can also work out the macros that would be a great help as this makes it a lot easier to work these treats into your diet whether that would be low fat, low carbs or keto.
Check out our other recipe pages to find high protein porridge, protein overnight oats, protein doughnuts, protein pancakes, protein brownies, protein flapjacks, protein bites, protein truffles, protein cheesecake, protein ice cream, protein waffles, protein cakes, protein yoghurt and much more.