Time 4 Cream of Rice Raspberry Jam Chocolate Cake
To make this Cream of Rice Raspberry Jam Chocolate Cake recipe, you will need:
1. Line the sides and base of a cake tin
2. Preheat oven to 180c
3. Mix the softened room temp butter, sugar and vanilla essence together
4. Beat the butter and sugar until well creamed, the mix will get fluffy and start to change colour slightly
5. Beat in the eggs, it is best to do this one at a time, otherwise the creamed mixture can split
6. Fold in the flour, I use a wooden spoon or spatula for this step
7. Add in the milk and mix well until you have a smooth mixture
8. Pour into your lined cake tin and bake at 180c for 40 minutes or until when pierced with a skewer in the centre the skewer comes out dry and clean
9. Cool for around 15 minutes before turning out the cake
10. Decorate and serve
• Icing sugar
Note: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
Makes: 12 slices
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Make Time: 10 mins
Try this delicious Cream of Rice Raspberry Jam Chocolate Cake recipe today.
TASTY TIME 4 TREATS
We have worked with one of Italy’s leading flavour houses to produce some of the best tasting sports supplements available.
Our Time 4 Cream of Rice is an ideal product to use to make high protein deserts. The flavours are delicious and so easy to work with.
Also try using our Time 4 Collagen+ which can easily be added to hot and cold drinks and virtually any recipe as it mixes easily, is unflavoured, has a very neutral taste and is gluten free, dairy free, lactose free, GMO free, sugar free and fat free.
Our customers are always sending in recipe ideas and we love to share them on our website so you can try them at home. If you have a recipe that uses our products and you would like to share it then please drop us an email with the ingredients, method, and some good images. If you can also work out the macros that would be a great help as this makes it a lot easier to work these treats into your diet whether that would be low fat, low carbs or keto.
Check out our other recipe pages to find high protein porridge, protein overnight oats, protein doughnuts, protein pancakes, protein brownies, protein flapjacks, protein bites, protein truffles, protein cheesecake, protein ice cream, protein waffles, protein cakes, protein yoghurt and much more.