What is a pre workout supplement?
What is a Pre Workout Supplement?
(Click 0n Nutritional Terms And Reference Numbers in Blue For More Info)
In order for us to obtain the greatest benefit from our training, we need to be fully prepared both physically and mentally to meet the demands and challenges of each workout. This means having sufficient levels of energy and being highly focused. However, no matter how motivated we are, at times this can be difficult, particularly when trying to balance the demands of life, work and training.
A Pre Workout supplement contains a combination of substances designed to be consumed prior to training to boost our energy levels, reduce fatigue, and improve our mental focus and alertness.
Why use Time 4 Pre Workout?
Time 4 Pre Workout has been specifically formulated for use before intense workouts. Its key ingredients have been shown scientifically to provide a number of potential benefits for performance. These include but are not limited to:
- Increasing muscular strength (1, 2, 5, 6, 16)
- Increasing Anaerobic Power (1)
- Increasing muscular endurance (6, 12, 18, 19)
- Increasing Fat Metabolism during exercise (3, 14)
- Sparing Glycogen during exercise (3)
- Increasing time to exhaustion during prolonged high intensity exercise (3, 8, 10, 11, 15)
- Increasing running performance (4, 13)
- Increasing vigilance (4)
- Improving Reaction Time (7)
- Increasing Energetic Arousal (7, 20)
- Delaying fatigue during exercise (8, 9, 11, 12, 18, 19)
- Reducing the build up of Blood Lactate (9, 11)
- Decreasing post-exercise muscle soreness (16)
- Enhancing Vasodilation to increase blood flow to the muscles (17, 21)
Note: We have included Taurine in our unique formula, which not only provides a number of performance related benefits, but also helps to neutralise several of the side effects of caffeine use experienced by some individuals.