Time 4 Creatine Blend

30 Days Supply – 240 Vegetable Capsules 

Creatine is probably the most researched sports supplement on the market with hundreds of studies showing a significant improvement in exercise capacity.

Our Creatine Blend is a unique formulation of 4 types of Creatine in a convenient capsule format and requires no loading phase.

This product is registered by the Vegan Society.

£22.99

  • Description
  • Directions for use
  • Ingredients
  • Allergen Advice/Disclaimer
  • Delivery

TIME 4 CREATINE BLEND | Unique Blend of 4 Types of Creatine

High Strength Creatine Capsules

Creatine is probably the most researched sports supplement on the market with hundreds of studies showing a significant improvement in exercise capacity.

Our Creatine Blend is a unique formulation of 4 types of Creatine giving you the edge over standard Creatine Monohydrate.

Designed for strength and power sports in a convenient capsule format to help you get the most out of every workout.

Creatine Monohydrate is a substance that is produced naturally in the body. Approximately 5% is found in the brain, kidneys and liver. The remaining 95% (120-140g) is stored in the skeletal muscle, where it forms a high-energy molecule known as phosphocreatine.

Creatine Gluconate is essentially a Creatine molecule bound to a glucose molecule. This enables the more rapid uptake of the Creatine by the muscles.

Creatine Ethyl Ester combines Creatine with an ester moleculeEsters are organic compounds that help to transport Creatine across the lipid membranes of the gut into the bloodstream for delivery to the muscles.

Creatine Nitrate comprises Creatine bound to a nitrate group, which increases its water solubility making it more palatable when consumed.

WHAT IS CREATINE?

Creatine is a substance that is produced naturally in the body.  Approximately 5% is found in the brain, kidneys and liver. The remaining 95% (120-140g) is stored in the skeletal muscle, where it forms a high-energy molecule known as phosphocreatine. It is the breakdown of Phosphocreatine which produces ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to fuel the muscles during heavy lifting and high intensity exercise. ATP is depleted rapidly during strenuous activity. Therefore, using a Creatine supplement to increase our stores of phosphocreatine helps the body to produce greater amounts of ATP. This enables our muscles to resist fatigue and maintain a higher level of performance for longer during intense exercise. The greater the amount of ATP a muscle has, the greater the number of contractions it can perform before it becomes fatigued. Consequently, athletes and bodybuilders have been using Creatine supplements to enhance performance for many years.

  • High Strength Creatine Capsules
  • Easy to Swallow Creatine Supplement Capsules
  • Unique Blend of 4 Types of Creatine
  • No Loading Phase Required
  • Increase Physical Performance & delay fatigue
  • Registered with the Vegan Society
Active IngredientsPer CapsulePer 8 Capsules
Creatine Monohydrate (mg)247 1976
Creatine Gluconate (mg)247
1976
Creatine Ethyl Ester (mg)200 1600
Creatine Nitrate (mg)56
448

Take 8 capsules per day, 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon, with or after food.
Do not exceed the stated dose.

Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.

Gluten free.

This product is registered by the Vegan Society.

DISCLAIMER

Use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements.

STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS

Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of young children.

Please ensure you supply us with a mobile number and email address as DPD will contact you with tracking details.

All orders received Monday – Friday (except Bank Holidays) will be sent out the same day for next day delivery. Orders received after 3pm on Friday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday (except Bank holidays).

Delivery Surcharges:
Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands = £5.00
Southern Ireland = £10.00

All delivery times stated are estimated and we make every effort to deliver goods within the stated timescale. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
Time 4 Nutrition shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver goods within the estimated timescale.

When receiving goods you must count the items and check for damage and then sign and print your name to confirm you have received the whole order in good condition.

It is stated on the couriers delivery note the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you have received does not match the number stated on the delivery note you must note the number of boxes received on the delivery note by your signature.

Any damage to the packaging must be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. The words “unexamined” or “unchecked” will not be acceptable.

Any shortages or damages must be reported to Time 4 Nutrition within 48 hours of delivery.