Time 4 Creatine

120 Servings – 600g

Creatine is probably the most researched sports supplement on the market with hundreds of studies showing a significant improvement in exercise capacity.

Our Creatine is 100% Pure Premium Grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate which means its better absorbed, easy to mix and tasteless so can be added to water, juice or your protein shake.

£15.99

  • Description
  • Directions for use
  • Ingredients
  • Allergen Advice/Disclaimer
  • Delivery

TIME 4 CREATINE | Micronised Creatine Monohydrate Powder

100% Pure Premium Grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate

Time 4 Creatine 600g is 100% Pure Premium Grade Micronised Creatine Monohydrate.

Micronised Creatine Monohydrate is up to 20 times finer than regular Creatine Monohydrate which means it is more soluble making it easier to mix and will also stay suspended for longer which leaves less residue in your shaker.

Time 4 Creatine powder can be mixed easily with water, juice or your protein shake.

WHAT IS CREATINE?

Pure Creatine is a substance that is produced naturally in the body.  Approximately 5% is found in the brain, kidneys and liver. The remaining 95%  is stored in the skeletal muscle, where it forms a high-energy molecule known as phosphocreatine. It is the breakdown of Phosphocreatine which produces ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) to fuel the muscles during heavy lifting and high intensity exercise.   ATP is depleted rapidly during strenuous activity. Therefore, using a Creatine supplement to increase our stores of phosphocreatine helps the body to produce greater amounts of ATP. This enables our muscles to resist fatigue and maintain a higher level of performance for longer during intense exercise.  Consequently, athletes and bodybuilders have been using Creatine supplements to enhance performance

  • 100% Pure Micronised Creatine Monohydrate Powder
  • Micronised so mixes easily and absorbs better
  • No fillers, No Colours, No Flavours
  • Vegan Creatine – Registered by the Vegan Society
  • Massive 600g Tub – 120 Servings
Active Ingredients1 Level Scoop (5g)Per 100g
Creatine Monohydrate (g)5 100

 

Mix 1 Level Scoop (5g) with water, juice or add to your protein shake.

Loading Phase:
Take 4 x (5g) servings per day for 5 days. Split up the 4 servings throughout the day.

Maintenance Phase:
Take 1 x (5g) serving per day before or after training.

Do not exceed 4 servings per day.

Click on individual ingredients for further info:

Creatine Monohydrate,

Made in a facility that handles milk, egg and soya.

This product is registered by the Vegan Society.

Gluten Free.

DISCLAIMER

Use only in conjunction with a varied diet. Should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Discontinue use and seek medical attention in the case of adverse reactions. If you are under medical supervision, pregnant, planning pregnancy, breastfeeding or suffer from food allergies seek professional advice before taking supplements. This product contains a silica gel sachet to ensure the ingredients stay fresh and free flowing. Please do not remove. Do not consume.

STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS

Store out of direct sunlight in a cool dry place and keep out of reach of young children.

Please ensure you supply us with a mobile number and email address as DPD will contact you with tracking details.

All orders received Monday – Friday (except Bank Holidays) will be sent out the same day for next day delivery. Orders received after 3pm on Friday will be sent out on Monday for delivery on Tuesday (except Bank holidays).

Delivery Surcharges:
Northern Ireland, Isle Of Man, Isle of Scilly, Scottish Highlands & Scottish Islands = £5.00
Southern Ireland = £10.00

All delivery times stated are estimated and we make every effort to deliver goods within the stated timescale. However delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances.
Time 4 Nutrition shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver goods within the estimated timescale.

When receiving goods you must count the items and check for damage and then sign and print your name to confirm you have received the whole order in good condition.

It is stated on the couriers delivery note the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you have received does not match the number stated on the delivery note you must note the number of boxes received on the delivery note by your signature.

Any damage to the packaging must be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. The words “unexamined” or “unchecked” will not be acceptable.

Any shortages or damages must be reported to Time 4 Nutrition within 48 hours of delivery.